- Client will receive enough number of images; all the images will be high resolution and print capable and will undergo basic editing done to them.
- Few images (approximately one third of total images according to scale of shoot) will be selected carefully on the basis of requirement and will undergo detailed and precise editing and can be used for various presentation purposes, such as web sharing, slideshow, and prints.
- An optional, personalized and beautifully designed, hardbound coffee table photo book album can be availed with all non-tearable sheets of paper in complete lay flat manner. It will be provided to the client according to their choice of cover and binding material available in it.
- If the client opts for with photo book album option, a personalized password protected web link will also be provided to the client depicting the softer digital version of the album to better share with people from every other places who could not see the album for various reasons.
- An optional very good quality 30” x 20” size canvas print of one of the images shot around the whole project and printed on one of the best quality canvas (with min 50 years of guarantee for the canvas material and color) and framed for wall hanging purpose, can be availed by the client according to their choice.
- Candid still image photography by me at ₹ 15k/day for a less than 4-hour session in a day or at ₹ 20k/day for a more than 4-hour to max of 8-hour session in a day (this includes photography session cost, production cost, and post processing cost).
- If the client opts for with photo book album option; one coffee table photo book with 15 sheets/30 pages at ₹ 8k – ₹ 12k/book (this includes printing, binding, casing, and designing cost. For any additional book if the client wants more number of same book, then they will get a discount of 15% in cost of added copy of the same book). P.S. Price of the book varies according to dimension, type, and number of sheets of paper in it.
- In case the client opts for canvas print frame option, it will cost to the client additional at ₹ 5k/frame. P.S. Price of the frame varies according to type of material, frame, and dimension in it.
- Plus in case of outstation clients (work requirement of outside Bangalore, Karnataka), the travel and stay has to be arranged by client or cost has to be incurred by the client.
Booking, Delivery, And Cancellation Details:
- To keep our system as transparent as possible, we follow first come first serve method. So, to book or confirm the blocking of dates from us, client has to pay minimum 50% or more of the full deal amount in advance, only then the date is officially confirmed booked for them; and the remaining amount must be cleared within one week after the shoot.
- It takes maximum of approximately 30 days’ time from the day last shoot ends for delivery of everything depending on schedule of the photographer during that time; though we try to deliver ASAP maintaining the best quality possible.
- On cancellations more than 30 days prior to shooting date, all money are refunded less an administrative fee of 10% of the total deal amount. Less than 30 days but at least 15 days prior, 50% of the total deal amount will be refunded. Less than 15 days prior to shooting date, no refund will be possible.
The above mentioned details are subject to change with or without prior notice, conditions apply. The above mentioned pricing is more of generalized and standard but non-negotiable cost. To know the complete actual/exact cost for yourself, we offer a personalized quote which varies from client to client and is made according to the particular client requirement and options opted by the client.